13YRSJiangyin Juguang Photoelectric Instrument Co., Ltd.
Jiangsu Juguang Photoelectric Technology Co., Ltd. (formerly Jiangyin Photoelectric Instrument Co., Ltd.) is located in Ligang Town,JiangYin city,Jiangsu province,China. Founded in September 1990, we have an area of 500,000 square meters, fixed assets of RMB45 million, annual production value of RMB70 million, and 500 employees. In August 2001, we gained ISO9000:2000 Quality System Certification.Our company has a powerful technological force, advanced production process and equipment. It has developed to be one of leading peofessional manufacturers of medical equipments, including UV air sterilizers, UV germicidal lamps, and surgery reflector lamps.Especially the annual output of UV germicidal lamps have been over 1 million pieces, with over 300 thousands exported. Our products are all of superior quality. The major parts of UV air sterilizers are produced by ourselves. Wherein, the UVgermicdal lamps was the leader to pass 5000h lifetime test according to Chinese National standard,GB19258-2003. Our products are sold well all over China and exported to many international markets,including USA,EU,Southest Asia,Australia,Japan and South Korea.Now we are stably providing UV germicidal lamps by OEM for some famous brand,including Siemens,Haier,Midea,Fotile,Robam,Sakura and so on.Our company has constructed after-sales service network. There are service offices all over China with over 200 branch offices,which make the customers use our products in reassurance. Guarantee:a.: Manufacture is to ISO9001:2000 standard. b.: Product is guaranteed for 12 months after your purchasing. c.: According to the International Standard: AQL tolerance is within 1% of the total quantity per order. d.: If AQL tolerance exceeds 1%, Juguang will refund the buyer at 1:1 rate; OR an amount equal to the UQL value will be deducted from the next order. e.: 2% of products is added by Juguang (at no extra charge) to the ordered quantity for back-up purposes. f.: All products of UQL require verification by an official third party.g.: Certificates: SGS and CE.
0.0/5
0 Reviews
  • Transaction level
  • Transactions
    -
  • Response Time
    >72h
  • Response Rate
    0%
Business Type
Manufacturer
Country / Region
Jiangsu, China
Main ProductsTotal Employees
201 - 300 People
Total Annual Revenue
US$10 Million - US$50 Million
Year Established
1999
Certifications(1)Product Certifications(1)
Patents
-
Trademarks
-
Main Markets

PRODUCT CAPACITY

Factory Information

Factory Size
10,000-30,000 square meters
Factory Country/Region
Ligang Industrial Park, Development Zone, Jiangyin City, Jiangsu Province. China
No. of Production Lines
4
Contract Manufacturing
OEM Service OfferedDesign Service OfferedBuyer Label Offered
Annual Output Value
US$10 Million - US$50 Million

R&D CAPACITY

Production Certification

Picture
Certification Name
Certified By
Business Scope
Available Date
Verified
Fotile's Golden Supplier(AAA credit rating)
UV-lamp,Air sterilizer,UV disinfection vehicle
2007-01-01 ~ 2008-01-01
Verified

Certification

Picture
Certification Name
Certified By
Business Scope
Available Date
Verified
ISO9001
Our all products has passed GB/T9001:2000 idt ISO9001:2000 certification to assure high quality. All the process and raw material are complied strictly with the standard.
UV-lamp,Air sterilizer,UV disinfection vehicle
2007-09-15 ~ 2007-09-15
Verified

Research & Development

5 - 10 People

TRADE CAPABILITIES

Trade Shows

Main Markets & Product(s)

Main Markets
Total Revenue(%)
Main Product(s)
Verified
Eastern Asia
14.29%
Mid East
14.29%
Western Europe
14.29%
Southeast Asia
14.29%
Eastern Europe
14.29%
North America
14.29%
Oceania
10.00%
Verified

Trade Ability

No. of Employees in Trade Department
3-5 People
Average Lead Time
15
Total Annual Revenue
US$10 Million - US$50 Million

Business Terms

Accepted Delivery Terms
FOB
Accepted Payment Currency
USD, CNY
Accepted Payment Type
T/T, L/C
Nearest Port
Shanghai, Guangzhou, Ningbo